CNN's Roland Joins "Hate Jesse" Bandwagon


This story repulses me. I'm all about truth telling and pointing out elephants in rooms, but to take the criticism about Obama (whom I wholeheartedly support) and use it to demonize Rev. Jackson is an ethical and fundamental mistake. I've supported Obama since before he decided to run, but have many criticisms about things he does and says. Jacksons mistake was making the statements public, but I talk much trash about my candidates follies and weakness' when the Clinton supporters aren't looming around. Maybe Jesse is more in touch with black Americans than Roland, because attacking Jesse Jackson is something many of my white friends and associates enjoy, while their black counterparts condemn. Roland forgets that if his opinion didn't agree with CNN's largely white audience, it wouldn't even have been on the front page...

No comments:

Post a Comment